Sunday, October 5, 2014

All in One Week

I have just one week to go before embarking on what is guaranteed to be a life changing experience in India, and I just got engaged!! With some brief, and frantic, wedding planning taken care of, I have so much to do in this upcoming week. School assignments, work, and job applications can be difficult to focus on when you're thinking about a twenty hour flight to a new (temporary) home.

These next 2.5 months are going to be exciting and exhausting, fantastic and frightening, educational and enlightening. I am going alone to a land about which I still have so much to learn. I am excited to have this time to enter more deeply into my relationship with Christ, knowing that He is the only one who will be able to bear the weight of everything that I will experience.

With the many opportunities that I will have in India, I am glad that I will be able to keep all my friends, family, and students updated with my goings-on while I am away. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I make this spiritual and educational journey!

1 comment:

  1. Theresa,

    Officially following you! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to follow along in your adventures. I am anticipating life slowing for me just a tad in about six weeks. Hoping to get back into the blog habit after that.

    Good luck my friend! I will be praying for you. :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete